Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Emergency.

I woke up in the middle of the night with Omar standing by the bed. He was holding an ice pack by his side. Turned out he was in pain for almost an hour already. He was coughing and suddenly he felt a stinging pain on his left side. He was contemplating on going to the hospital. He talked to Mama. Kuya Olejoe and Mama picked us up at home to bring Omar to the ER at 11:30pm.

He had an X-ray but it was clear, no fractures or anything. He had his blood test for cardiac arrest and thank God it was negative too.

He was given Ketrimed for the pain. The pain was not relieved. He was given Tramadol through IV. The pain was not relieved. They gave him Nuvein. The med was so strong Omar fell asleep but the pain was not relieved either.

At 5:30am, we decided to bring him home to get his rest while waiting for his doctor's clinic time.

I was just in time to see Summer having her breakfast. I was still able to help her prepare for school. Good thing Kuya Dante was home to bring Summer to school.

I never knew I could have the energy to be up from 11:30am until 7am. I wasn't really sleepy but I just know I have to sleep, hoping Omar will be well soon.

No comments: