Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Korean!

I love Cafe Monaco but parking is so hard. I love Arirang more but it's too far.

Korean novela Temptation of Wife is now playing in my laptop. I can't watch it in our dvd player since it's invaded with Barney or Psalty or Disney cartoons. So you can just imagine the craving from Korean food every time the setting is in their dining room.

Then, luck was just on our side. Omar and I went grocery shopping for home and since we'll be home late, we decided to eat in the area and there was parking available at Cafe Monaco, woohoo!!!

I had my bibimbop.
And my all-time favorite, Kimchi soup.
I was sooooo full. I should have just had the soup and not the bibimbop anymore. Gluttony.

No comments: