Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who got a spare?

Car seats. I need car seats. I need car seats in Canada.

I have a 6 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. They are not used to using car seats here in the Philippines since I don't own one here. But we will be needing it for our upcoming vacation in Canada. I'm confident my 6 year old girl will follow my instructions to take her car seat, I am not just confident with my 2 year old boy. But I'm hoping that he'll follow his sister. I just need to be creative with my boy and provide snacks and toy with his car seat.

I used to be my brother's navigator whenever we travel. Back on the days when GPS were unheard of. I like reading maps and taking alternate routes. But having to take the back seat with the kids, I cannot remember the many routes in and out our house in Toronto and we've been there for 4 times already. Thus, no need for me to take the DMV test. I left that to my sister who took practice exams when she went to study and work there for 2 years. Plus, my brother applied for an international driver's license here in the Philippines which he can use whenever we travel.

Anyways, please I need car seats. Please do let me know if I can borrow from you or if you know somebody whom I can borrow. Thanks a lot!

No comments: