Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cool!

Thanks Melisse for the award!

Just like what I said at your blog, I hope Summer finds me a cool mom too! Though at times, I feel more like a hot momma! She would shh! me and say 'wag ka ingay' everytime I start to raise my voice. She just can't get it that I'm starting to get mad already. And now, I'm a cool mom! But I mean to be a mean mom too!

Cool Mom goes to apple, jacqui, jen, and jen, and joy.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Hi Jade.

Thank you for the cool Mom award! :)

Hope I could really live up to it.

Joy said...

thanks jade! :D appreciate this. naku feeling ko nga sa sobrang cool ko di na takot sa kin si sandy hehe

Jade said...

hi joy... i can totally relate. Parang kalaro tingin nya sa akin at di mommy.

Jen said...

aawww, thanks jade! :)