Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tag!

I was tagged by Jody.

Where is your ultimate dream vacation?

Wow! Travel, my favorite!

My dream vacation - my family - Omar and Summer, with my family - Daddy, Mommy and my siblings with their families, my other family - Mama and papa, Omar's siblings and their families - on a cruise. Maybe a Disney on cruise since I love Minnie Mouse.

Can I have more on my dream list?

I would also love to visit Asian countries with Omar and Summer - Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, South Korea, China, Japan.

And of course visit family and relatives at Canada and at the United States. I haven't been to some states of America like Florida, Chicago and the like. I would also like to see the Canadian Rockies.

I would also like to go to New Zealand and Russia to see the blue mosque.

Wow this is a growing list. I had fun dreaming. Thanks Jody!

What will be your Christmas gift for your husbands? Jane, Jacqui, Jody, and Joy? hehehe all Js. Sana di nagbabasa ng blog nyo hubbies nyo hehehe

No comments: