Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I love chocolates!

I so love chocolates!

When I was pregnant with Summer, I would sneak into our ref and munch on this Almond Clusters by Kirkland. Omar was always stopping me to eat them, it is not good for preggies daw. Kaya yata hyper si Summer, nagstain na sa blood nya ang sugar ng chocolates na kinakain ko nung buntis ako sa kanya.

After 3years, I saw this chocolate at Duty Free and I just have to buy it. And the moment Summer saw it, she tried it, munched on it, with matching hmmmm pa. Sobrang sarap na sarap sya. Sabi ko nga kay Omar, parang reunion nila oh.

4 comments:

Peachy said...

chocoholic pala kyo ha.. i ate chocolates nung preggy din but in moderation :) nagaglit din si hubby hehehe :) looks like super enjoy tlaga ang little girl :)

Jen said...

HAHAHAHAHAH, this was funny. Made me laugh on the last line!

Jody said...

Oh, love that kirkland chocolates! Sarap papakin!

Jade said...

Ay sinabi nyo!!!

I can not eat rice, but I cannot not eat chocolates!

Sarap ng kirkland, more of almonds na may chocolate kesa chocolate na may almonds.