Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Perseverance

This is my third attempt to try to get paid to blog. I just never learn how to do it.

I hope www.smorty.com will make it easier and friendlier for me to use. I am so eager to learn how to do blog advertising. I would very much welcome tips and tricks on how to blog for money. My previous posts were rejected for reasons I cannot understand or repair so I can appeal for approval.

I want to feel the same excitement for the accomplishments I see everytime I blog hop to other sites. It must feel nice to spend on something you just want, without needing it really badly, without guilt.

Wish me luck! I hope to be successful this time or else.... I will have to try again the fourth time. I am so excited to buy stuff for myself this time - not for Omar and not for Summer. Hmm.... what do you think is a good buy?

No comments: