Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's my birthday!

It's my birthday!

Omar and I attended the 6am mass then had breakfast with my little girl.

Omar went to work while I attended Summer's school. After school, we then went to our Makati office. I bought pancit from Amber for our staff there. Then, off we went to Karcraft with another set of pancit.

We then had our family dinner at Mini Shabu-Shabu Restaurant at Powerplant Mall at Rockwell. It's the official restaurant of the family but it's been a while since we last ate there. I had a reservation for 20people, ordered for Seafood Mix and some extras. It's healthy and Omar-friendly hehehe.Present were Mommy and Daddy and Mama and Papa.And of course, Kuya and his family, Nanay Lina, Kuya Olejoe, Odi, M, Onnie, and Ojay and Yang.
We missed our Canadian family - Jenny and Orland, and Ate's family at the US. Gosh! Family is surely growing!

8 comments:

Jen said...

happy birthday!!!

Jade said...

thanks jen!

Jody said...

Belated happy birthday! Yummy food...by the way, I have a tag for you. check my blog for the question...

Peachy said...

belated happy birthday! best of luck :)

Jane said...

belated happy birthday!

wasn't able to check blogs or a while bec we were in the hospital.

anyway, hope you had a wonderful birthday :)

Jade said...

thanks jody! i will see you blog.

Jade said...

thanks peachy!

Jade said...

hi jane! thanks! i hope sophia is well now.