Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 1: Florida

Factory Outlet Shopping

It's boxing day so off we went to the Orlando Prime International Factory outlets to shop. I realized it was pretty hard to shop around with an infant and a toddler in tow. I've mastered the art of breastfeeding in public, I can even do it while walking around - with a nursing bib of course! Sadly, I wasn't able to buy much. Omar, on the other hand, went around on his own and was able to buy a lot. Awayin ko man, di na mababalik ang time so I can buy stuff for myself. After a day of shopping, everybody was hungry. Traffic at the area of the outlet was pretty heavy for it is located by the theme park area too. We were scouting for a good buffet dinner sana but ended at KFC. We do not want to eat Chinese.
We are a family so big already, we almost occupied the whole dining area. That's just us!

No comments: