Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Macy's 18th

Macy is Omar's youngest cousin.She had her debut at Palazio de Manila and MTV was her theme.Everybody was invited to dress fashionably. I wore a black kimono blouse over a pair of tights. Hay naku, ayaw ni Omar magpa-picture sa red carpet. I had my photo taken with Yang and Onnie kaya ayun ang taba taba ko na naman, mapagitnaan ba naman ng 2 sexy kaya di ko na ipopost ang pic hehe.Dinner was superb, catered by Little Quiapo.

Macy, coming from a talented family, the party was like a concert. Almost all the family members gave a song number and one even gave a dance number along with their friends from their ballet school. They gave Macy awards instead of roses.Omar and I didn't finish the party. I would love to stay until the end for they prepared something Summer would surely love - a Highschool musical number. But since, we did not bring the kids with us, we cannot afford to stay late.

P.S. Oh, and I had my hair cut para bagong blow dry pag dating sa party ;).

No comments: