Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Summer bloopers

Scene 1: Daddy was cutting his tablets.

S:  Daddy, what are you doing?
D:  I'm cutting my medicines.
S:  Why?
D:  Because they're big.
S:  Ohhh!  Daddy, I'm big na.  Don't cut me ha!

Scene 2:  Daddy mopping the floor.  Summer came rushing in and slipped.  Daddy laughed.  Summer went back to Daddy.

S:  Daddy, what's so funny?
D:  You!  I saw you.  What are you doing?  Are you trying to catch something?
S:  Daddy, that's not funny!

Scene 3:  Inside the Church looking at the stained window, with Ate Isabel.

S:  Ate, who is that? - pointing at the stained glass
I:  That's St. Anthony.
S:  Ohh.
Ate Heidi:  Do you know him?
S:  Ahuh!  - as if naman kilala nya!

Mahaba-haba pa ang bakasyon.  I'm sure more stories to come.  Sarap pala mag-hapon kasama ang babies, kakatawa at madami ka din matutunan sa kanila.

No comments: