Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Departure to Canada

We were at the airport as early as 4am to catch our 6am flight to Canada via NorthWest Airlines.  Our route was 3 hours flight from Manila to Nagoya, 11 hours flight from Nagoya to Detroit, and 1 hour flight from Detroit to Toronto.

I like what my babies were wearing that day.  Winter was wearing 'I am the little brother' shirt and Summer was wearing 'I am the big sister' shirt.
I was able to buy Royce' Chocolates from the Nagoya airport and got to taste the chocolates on board the plane.  Truffles from Canada is now my second favorite chocolate.  On top of my list now are the Royce' Chocolates of Japan.  Good thing they now opened their store at The Powerplant.  I just hope they are affordable.  I wasn't able to take their photo since the camera was inside my bag at the upper cabin, and with an infant and a toddler in tow, I cannot afford to still get my bag just to have a photo moment.

We were given 6 months to stay at the US, though we cannot stay that long since we have to attend Omar's sister's wedding come January back home.  We stayed at Detroit Airport for almost 4hours.  We bought lunch from McDonalds, Summer watched her HighSchool Musical DVD, and Winter and I slept.
Generally, it was a peaceful flight.  Winter cried a few times just to ask for milk.  Summer got so bored, doesn't want to go to Canada anymore for it's so far, far away, wanted to stop the plane so we could go down na.  There were times when security personnel of the airports would help Summer with her shoes for my hands were full with Winter and with my own shoes and Omar was busy with all our hand carries.

Thank God!

No comments: