Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Globalization

Gifts for my mom on Mother's Day!

From Guam - the street name where my brother lives, a box of Krispy Kreme donuts. Sayang, he was about to buy the special donut for mothers - the apple cream cheese donut, but they ran out of it so he got a dozen of chocolate karnival donuts instead.From USA - where my Ate is now staying with her family, a flower arrangement for my mom.
From France - the street name where I live with my family, a balloon bouquet.
From Canada - where Jenny is now staying, a Conti's Mango Bravo cake.Kuya and I set everything up in the dining room as early as 6am. Mom was surprised daw, but I bet she's expecting gifts from us. Same way I expected the gift from Omar hehehe, mana mana lang yan.
That's globalization - receiving gifts from around the globe on your special day. Happy mother's day to us beautiful moms!

No comments: