Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yesterday and tomorrow.

If I could only turn back the time, it would have been easier to go back to my pre-pregnancy look. It would be nice and fun to dress up with all my accessories.

It was 5 years ago when Omar and I went home to our ransacked home.

We lived in an apartment then, just the two of us. We both go to work at day and would stay at Bulacan on weekends.

That night, we met up after work and played badminton. After the game, we went to Sta. Ana, where he grew up, to attend the town fiesta. We were just about to have dinner when his phone rang informing us that somebody broke into our house. We weren't able to eat dinner anymore and headed home. When we got home, the door was broken and our stuff were everywhere. They took all our jewelries, accessories, watches, and cash. All the jewelries my Mom gave me, poof! They were all gone.

If we only applied for the wireless security system and got even the cheapest copper package, we could have saved everything.

In the future that we get to have our own home, I'll see to it that I'll have them installed. It's easy and they work fast, I'll just have to call their toll-free number at 877-470-2751. I just hope to have our new home soon so I could still get the 2 free keychain remotes when I place my order.

Keep in mind, security is the priority, specially when it comes to your family.

Post?slot_id=37247&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: