Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

8 Things.

This tag is courtesy of Bebeth.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Looking forward to planning for our annual summer family outing.
- Looking forward to booking our annual summer family outing.
- Looking forward to our annual summer family outing. haha ang kulit! Target destination: Batanes!!! Yahoo!!!!!
- Looking forward to Winter's first birthday party on August, kahit wala pang plan kung ano gagawin.
- Looking forward to getting my pabilis from Ate and Jenny ;).
- Looking forward to Ate Joy's and her family's home coming. When? Pag lumabas na green card nila hehehe.
- Looking forward to Mother's Day - hmmm can I request for a gift? Pwede, oven? haha dream on! Too bad, the father of my kids is not reading this.
- Looking forward to breastfeeding Winter for 2years and beyond.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
- worked very early, it's a weekend of Summer
- payroll
- searched, registered and paid for live streaming for Pacquiao-Hatton's fight
- went to hear the anticipated mass
- planned, surfed, and booked for our annual summer family outing
- had my pedicure
- brought Summer and Winter to the Church - Summer was sleeping and Winter was making noises almost the whole time
- online stuff I love doing - email, facebook, blog

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
- Wish I could travel more with my family
- Wish I could shop unlimited
- Wish I could settle our loan from my parents
- Wish I could cook good food
- Wish I could raise good girl and good boy
- Wish I could get back my old page rank so I could get more opportunities
- Wish I could sing
- Wish I could do taebo again and get back to my pre-wedding size - hahaha di realistic! Di man lang pre-pregnancy weight!

8 Shows I Watch
- American Idol
- news
- Telenovelas - not religiously
- SNN - pag may bagong issue sa showbiz
- Hannah Montana - dahil kay Summer
- Quickfire
- Mr. Bean - dahil kay Summer pa rin
- Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy - DVDs na lang kasi di ko alam when sila showing sa TV

8 People I Tag
- Aggie
- Grace
- Irmee
- Jane
- Jody
- Joy
- MM
- Peachy

Thanks Beth!

1 comment:

mm said...

thanks for the tag had fun doin it