Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tried.

We used to watch Pacquiao's fight through pay-per-view from our cable subscriber but since it began showing at GMA7, our cable subscriber stopped offering it since it was being ran by the other network.

Daddy forwarded me a text message offering free live streaming from PLDT MyDsl. Unfortunately, we are under business connection and it is being offered for residential only.

Until I remembered a recommendation from my e-group. A member suggested logging in at www.justin.tv early that day to be able to see the live streaming. I checked and saw an ad for a no-drop live streaming of the fight leading me to hatton.notlong.com. I checked and was forwarded to www.xmeforums.com. For a donation of $3.50, one can view the live streaming for a day. It was accepting PayPal, so with closed-eyes, fingers-crossed, and a silent prayer hoping that it is not a scam, I paid for it.

It was my first time to use my earnings from this blog. I hope it's worth it. I hope it works. I hope it's not a scam.

No comments: