Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

A day at the maket with Summer

Since mommy is out of town, I have to do her chores of purchasing goods. We went to Balintawak Market for the vegetables, Makro for the groceries, Farmer's Market for meat and seafoods, and Nepa Q-Mart for fruits. And I brought Summer along, instead of letting her stay with Omar at the shop. She would look like a mechanic if I let her stay at the shop for a day, di dahil sa ganun ka-gulo or ka-dumi ang shop, kundi dahil ganun sya kalikot. She would even ask me if she can go down sa baho - referring to the market because I always tell her that she will just stay in the car and wait for me for she cannot go down because it's mabaho inside, hence the call baho for palenke.

Since I smell like Palenke and Summer still spent some time at the shop, we have to take our bath first before meeting my ILs for dinner. It was raining and resources are not that abundant. Summer will have to take a bath with cold water. She was literally running out of the bathroom, not caring if she will slip or what, just as long as she can run far from the water. I told her that it's just like water in the swimming pool, that it's cold. But she said that there's no swimming pool. I ended up getting hot water from the water dispenser. This pacified her.

I hope Summer will grow up just like us someday, exposed to what my parents are doing and learning to love our means of living. After all, what's ours will soon be hers so she might as well grow to love it and know how to run it.

No comments: