Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where crying will lead you...

Mommy's been inviting me since last week to accompany her to the wake of her relative.

We are from a big family and up to now, I am not familiar with everybody even if we almost see everybody every year. I know some but not all. That's why I've been avoiding my mom so as not to go with her to the wake. My bad, I know.

But come the burial day, I cannot say no anymore. When Summer saw me dressed up for the funeral, she cried to the max! As in, the worst cry I ever saw on her, with matching hugging my legs tight. Syempre her crying worked for my mom and so we brought her along with us.

We went to the church and heard mass. Then we just stayed inside the car the whole time. She was brave enough to look at the dead. I never look at dead people. I have a very wild imagination. She even wanted to walk with my mom inside the cemetery saying she wanted to go to the party. I said there's no party. She said she wanted to go the patay.

My baby's so cooperative. She won't cry even if there are no other kids. She won't allow herself to get bored. Sarap kasama.

No comments: