Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

2 Sticks of Yanyan

I see to it that I bring pasalubong to my inlaws everytime we visit them on Sundays. That's what my Mom taught me to do. It doesn't have to be expensive, it's the thought that counts.

We passed by Shell Magallanes to fill up gas and buy nuts for Papa. Summer went down with me and got Yanyan for herself. She was enjoying her yanyan at the car and was almost done when we got to my inlaws.

Surprisingly, she left 2 sticks of yanyan untouched. She said she wanted to share her yanyan with her cousins, Julian and Jaja. Unfortunately, her cousins were not there yet when we got there. Summer was so confused whether to finish her yanyan or to keep it for her cousins. I let her decide. And she decided to keep it for her cousins. She was so excited to give it to her cousins when they saw each other.

It was just 2sticks of yanyan but I am so proud of my baby. She finally discovered the joy of sharing. I hope she'll continue to share what she have with the others. I hope we're bringing her up well.

No comments: