Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally!

I got my hair cut, finally!

I felt like a mermaid with my long, curly hair. Omar had his hair cut two weeks ago, Summer had hers last week, and now it's my turn!

I cannot cut it short like a boy's hair cut since I look puff because of pregnancy and the more I will look round with a very short hair.

I cannot have my hair straight because of my pregnancy. I'm not sure if it's safe for the baby.

I let Abby decide on what's best to do with my hair. He cut it layered in shoulder length. The ends are still a little bit curly.I hope I would still like it tomorrow after I take a bath and won't be able to blow it dry.

Now, Pangs it's your turn!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Nice! You look cute in your new hair. Sige will have my new look when I visit the states. Time to retire my sultry long wavy hair and switch to chic city gal look! But admit it! Twas fun having your wavy curls too right?