Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Odie!

You read it right! It's Odie's birthday today!

We had dinner at my IL's home at Paranaque. Mama prepared everything all on her own - the yummy mechado, karekare and bagoong, roast chicken, and salad. Tita Leslie sent pansit and shrimps. We had yellow watermelon and a home made banofee pie from M for desserts. Omar and I brought a bilao of california maki.

Ok talaga ang discovery namin na ito - the sushi stand at Suki Market. A 10inch size bilao full of california maki is only Php 350.00. Freshly made pa. You can call and have it prepared na para pagdating mo, ready for pick up na.

Before going to dinner, we went to Greenhills to look for Omar's board shorts for our upcoming family outing. Though we weren't able to buy for Omar, Summer bought her slippers and I was able to buy a maternity shirt and shorts I can use over my maternity swimwear.

I had fun bringing Summer shopping. Yes, she would point here and there but won't make a big fuss if I cannot buy everything for her.

We were able to buy a green shirt for Odie with Odie, the dog from Garfield, and Odie'd printed on the shirt.

Happy birthday Odie!

No comments: