Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Malling and Movie

It's Friday and it's Karcraft day.

My maternity swimsuit came today. Yey! I'm all set for our family outing.

Kuya Olejoe came at the office with Odie and Karla. They came from Odie's check up at The Lung Center. We had take out lunch from Mister Kabab - special beef and chicken chelo kebab with biryani rice and beef liver dish. Yummy!

Odie, Karla and I went to Trinoma for a stroll. Karla was able to buy a new pair of jeans from Mossimo. I bought a Maya cookbook Cooking with Kids. It's something to do with Summer when I give birth to Winter. I hope! I was looking for another swimsuit for myself kaya lang looks like the stores kept their summer outfits already and brought out school uniforms.

Omar and I finally got to watch When Love Begins. Ang sexy ni Anne. I can watch it again. I wanted to watch Ploning too pero ano naman laban ni Judy Ann sa kasexyhan ni Anne Curtis, syempre hubby will be more willing to watch Anne over Judy Ann with me hehehe.

Thanks Omar for the movie.

No comments: