Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Spoiled Brat

Summer's been bragging her Papa to buy her a jumping rope. She wants a red one.

She plays with her toy frying pan like a lollipop. According to her, it was Mr. Bean's lollipop. She wanted me to buy her a lollipop too.

Before the movie, Omar and I bought a jumping rope, not a red one, for Summer. After the movie, we saw a candy stand and bought a lollipop for Summer. On our way home, we called her up and told her that we have a surprise for her and to wait for us. She was so excited! When we got home, she was at the stairs already waiting for us.You should see her face! She was so excited with her jumping rope and yet she doesn't even know how to play with it. She wanted me to show her how but how can I do that when I have a soccer ball inside me hehehe. Ang nakakatuwa nun, she kept on saying thank you. Ang sarap! Sulit na!The following day, she wouldn't eat her lollipop kasi it's maasim daw. Omar ate her lolly instead.

Haay... pag hiningi nga naman ng anak, kahit walang okasyon ibibigay at ibibigay, mapaligaya lang. Buti na lang at nag-iisa pa lang kaya madali pang pasalubongan.

No comments: