Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day!

Omar bought our gifts for Mommy. Ang bait!

He bought cake from Cake 2 Go, a gift from Kuya Dojoe and his family.

He bought flowers from Del Monte, a gift from Ate Joy and her family and Jenny, who were at the US and Canada.He bought flowers too, a gift from Summer. It was supposed to be a balloon arrangement but he couldn't find any so we just added a small balloon instead.
Jenjen, Paeng, and Ryan gave me their self-made mother's day card.

We had an early dinner with my family at Pho Hoa. Omar and I had Seafood Noodle Soup, Summer had Tenderloin Beef with rice, Omar had grilled pork sandwich. We also ordered for saladsss, pork brochette, and spring rolls. Mommy brought the cake from Kuya too and it was really good! So good that we decided to get the same cake for Mama.We had dinner with my in-laws at home. We had la paz batchoy and chicken inasal. Mama gave me a blouse. Yang gave me a box of pastries.

Being a mom is so rewarding! And it made me appreciate Mommy and Mama more. Happy mother's day to all the wonderful moms!

No comments: