Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

38 weeks

CBC's passable. UTI naman, antibiotics is a must.

I started with my antibiotics, Amoclav, Saturday morning. Over the weekend, I just can't remember if Saturday and Sunday, I started having rashes on my hand. Omar even joked that maybe I did not wash my hands before going to bed. I ignored it.

Wednesday, I texted my OB and asked if it's pregnancy related. She asked me to stop taking the antibiotics. That'll be my 5th day of taking it. I am scheduled to get my urinalysis again on the 6th day. I know, I must have a long threshold of pain to last that long. Yes, it's itchy but it's tolerable.

Thursday, I had my urinalysis again.

Now, I saw my OB. Urinalysis got better. She prescribed Virlix and some ointments for temporary relief. But I have to see a dermatologist to identify the rashes if it's some kind of an allergy or infection.

I was silently hoping that she won't let me go home anymore and tell me that I'm about to pop. But, I guess, Winter wanted to stay inside me more. Summer must be praying really hard hehehe. Baby's still mataas and it's still sarado pa daw.

Now, I so want to give birth na. Ang bigaaaaaaattttt na!!!!

No comments: