Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kuya Biboy!

Ryan would plead me before to give birth on the 26th. I would love to but I don't think I can last that long. And true enough, I gave birth on the 22nd.

And because I just gave birth, I couldn't join them for the family dinner.

It was supposed to be a dinner at Yellow Cab. Unfortunately, it rained so hard, with flood and heavy traffic everywhere, with matching brown out pa! They called off dinner at Yellow Cab. Instead, Kuya called for delivery at Brooklyn's Pizza and had dinner at Mommy's home.

Summer was able to join them. Omar was still stuck at traffic then. Kuya sent us big slices of pizza, pasta, and cake. It was a yummy dinner! I so love food!

Thanks for the food Biboy! Happy birthday!

No comments: