Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

888

It's a ghost month for the Chinese calendar but yet a lot are getting married and scheduled their CS on this day.

Early morning today, we went to Dangwa to buy flowers for the wedding tomorrow. Upon getting there, no flowers were available. I thought I was too early. Since I'll be having my check-up in the afternoon, I decided to just go back in the afternoon.

After my check-up and tests from the laboratory, we went to Dangwa. And, no more flowers available!!! Roses came in at 11am, before it used to be at 4pm. And their prices!!! It was like Valentine's Day! Not enough flowers, and prices were soaring high. Good thing our client was not so metikuloso which flowers to use. I was even happy to get a weekday wedding since flowers are cheaper on weekdays over on weekends. I was wrong, a lot are getting married on 888.

Though, at the back of my mind, I also wished to give birth on 888. Pero okay lang kahit hindi kasi wala pa si Mommy =). Di naman si Mommy ang OB ko. I am just most comfortable giving birth with her around =).