Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

38weeks

I went to see my OB earlier than scheduled. Actually, it was really to see a derma as my rashes are spreading and it's so itchy I'm having a hard time sleeping at night.

I am silently wishing she'd tell me that I cannot go home anymore and that I'm about to give birth na. The date was Aug. 20, I like it too kasi 08-20-2008. So, on our way to the hospital, bilin ako kay Mommy na wag muna kukuha ng kwarto para tipid hehehe and give na din ako money sa driver for his lunch just in case manganganak na ako at madedelay uwi namin. Bumabagyo pa naman kaya we cannot afford to go back and forth sa hospital at bahay sa sobrang traffic at baha.

Turned out, it's still close and mataas, kahit nagsspotting na ako almost everyday. Sige uwi na lang ako.

As with the derma, she prescribed me Virlix and gave me steroids to apply to my rashes twice a day, which is safe for the baby naman.

No comments: