Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A blessing.

We are planning to have Winter's baptismal on my birthday, on October 11. Bukod sa para tipid sa handaan, my birthday happens to fall on a Saturday too so it was a good time to have it on that day.

But since we travel a lot from Paranaque to Bulacan and back, we have to have a blessing for my baby.

Winter heard his first mass at Nazareno Chapel at Parong-Parong, Hagonoy, Bulacan. He was a good boy and did not cry out loud during the whole time. We asked Fr. Nucom to bless our baby. Omar was there too, he was carrying Summer at the photo, I was just blocking him from the camera.The priest said a beautiful prayer not just for the baby, but for me and rest of the family as well.

No comments: