Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

At home with my babies.

I love spending time with Summer and Winter.

When Omar and Summer leave the house in the morning, Winter and I would catch on our sleep. Then it would be bathing time, just before Ate Summer arrive at home from school. We would then have lunch, then sleep again. Will wake up at around 4pm, watch TV and wait for Omar to get home. And while waiting for Omar, Summer would eat her dinner ahead and I will clean Winter for bed time. Omar and I will have dinner, then watch TV again.

Here's a photo of Winter, smiling while sleeping. I love watching my babies sleep. I have lots of photos of Summer sleeping.Naku, another reason to be a stage mom. Hirap din ng naka-maternity leave, kain tulog ang buhay. Kakatakot, baka masanay ako, maging tamad ako. =) Di yata talaga ako pambahay.

No comments: