Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Linggo ng Wika

In celebration of Linggo ng Wika, Playschool International asked their students to bring Filipino snacks to share and to wear a Filipino costume.

Coming from Bulacan, a lot of Filipino snacks are available. Summer brought suman and sapin sapin, thinking that kids love anything with sugar and colorful foods. We put them in a native plate for presentation.
Since I gave birth, I wasn't able to prepare for Summer's costume. Good thing I'm blessed with stage in-laws, who are very supportive specially when it comes to costumes. Mama Olive bought a Filipiniana costume for Summer. For me, I wouldn't want to spend anymore when Summer would only get to wear it for 2hours. Thanks so much Mama Olive for the costume!Summer wouldn't want to bring the native plate with snacks since it was heavy daw. She wouldn't want me to take her photo too. Ang kulit! Likas na mas makulit lang talaga ako sa kanya kaya wala syang nagawa hehehe.

No comments: