Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

7 Things

Grabbed from Ate Bing.

*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here are random things about me.

1. I don't know how to ride a bike.
2. I don't know how to cross the street.
3. I don't know how to take the public transport here in the Philippines but can take the public transport at other countries.
4. I don't like tortang talong.
5. I hate being late.
6. I like liver - be it chicken, pork, or beef.
7. I'm smart but I'm lazy - comments of my Grade 1 teacher and college prof.

No comments: