Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Yey!

We have another reason to get excited! I don't want to put in too much details yet and it might not push through. It all depends on the budget. Good thing dollar is low now a days.

After gift giving with the Santiagos on the morning of Christmas, we usually go to Baguio to rest after weeks of partying and waking up very early for the dawn mass. This year, Mom wanted us to stay at Fontana or Mimosa, but they are fully booked already. Then we tried Tagaytay, but I just find it too expensive and not worth it.

Then, she suggested to go out of the country instead. I immediately checked with our travel agent. But I was just so excited that I started to surf the net and saw myself at this site offering accommodations at Europe, London, and New York. No! We're not going there! Just dreaming around. You can see accommodations from 1 star to 5 stars, with wifi service, family friendly, pet friendly, for handicap guests, name it! They've got it.

Then it hit me, I'm going too far! Have to go back to reality.

No comments: