Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jealous

I'm so jealous! Jenny is now at Las Vegas! Shopping, trying her luck at the slot machines, and eating!

So I surfed the net and typed in Las Vegas at Google. Voila! I am hotel hopping at Las Vegas too hahaha! I've been to Bellagion, Wynns, Paris, New York New York, and the likes! That's what we usually do. If we will be visiting a place sometime soon, we always do check websites of that place. Helps us prepare what to bring and where to go. Brings out all the excitement in us.

Uhmm shopping, I do not do online shopping, not yet! I'm afraid to discover it, I might like it so much, I may go bankrupt.

But for gaming, I can try my luck too! I saw online gaming, online poker, everything online. I saw one too just for Mac! Hmmm... Jenny can use this since she's carrying Mac. They have poker school, giving poker bonus, and the likes.

Go try your luck!

No comments: