Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Two Things.

Tagged by Ate Bing.

1.) Two names I go by : Jade and Ganda (haha ang kapal!)

2.) Two things I am wearing right now : T-shirt and jeans

3.) Two things I want (or have) in a relationship : Love and Respect

4.) Two things I like to do : blogging and travelling

5.) Two things I want very badly in these moment : more paid opps hehehe

6.) Two things I did last night : watched tv and blog

7.) Two things I ate today : a lot! latest was ice cream and buttered corn

8.) Two persons I last spoke to : Summer and Kuya Dojoe

9.) Two things I am doing tomorrow : attend mass and eat a lot

10.) Two favorite days of the week : Saturday and Sunday

11.) Two favorite holidays : Christmas and my birthday? does it count? is it considered a holiday? for me, yes!

12.) Two favorite beverages : anything blended with ice, anything really hot

13.) Two things about me that you may not have known : I don't know how to ride a bike and I don't know to cross a street

14.) Two jobs that I have had in my life : COO (Child of the Owner) and EVP (Eny Vacant Position)

15.) Two movies I would watch over and over : Pretty Woman and My Bestfriend's Wedding or any Julia Robert's love story movies

16.) Two places I have lived : Paranaque and Bulacan

17.) Two of my favorite food : any chicken dish and lately, gulay

18.) Two places I would rather be right now : shopping at the mall (yung libreng shopping ha na unlimited) or anywhere out of the country for pleasure and not for business please.

Go ahead and tag yourself. Thanks ate bing!

No comments: