Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Baptismal and Reunion

Vacation mode is not yet over but work mode is definitely on!

We did not have enough time to rest from our vacation from HongKong.

The following day, we have to attend the 9am mass at Bulacan, coming from Paranaque. So we have to wake up early again just for the mass. And we have to pack our stuff since we will be staying at Bulacan until New Year.

Then I have to get the documents needed for me to prepare my payroll. We went back to Manila to attend a Baptismal of our office mate's grand daughter and I'm the ninang. We weren't able to make it at the rites but followed at the reception instead.

We then went to Omar's lolas near Banawe to meet the other relatives to give courtesy for the holidays.

Then back to Bulacan, not to rest but to finish my payroll.

Happy New Year!

No comments: