Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Simbang Gabi

I used to complete a simbang gabi until I had Summer. Now that she's big enough, I hope to complete it once again.

I attended the first day at, literally, simbang gabi - a 7:30pm mass at Parong Parong.

It's been ages since I attended a simbang gabi there. That's where we usually go to mass on Christmas eves, back when my lolo and lola were still alive. Now that they're gone, we're off to hear mass on our own and we just see each other in the early morning for breakfast.

The little chapel was packed, with some standing outside the chapel. Mostly are kids. I wonder where all this kids are on Sundays where almost not all seats are being occupied.

Christmas na. I just don't know with you, but for me, Christmas brings back so much memories - specially that of childhood's and it gives me a very good feeling. I hope to give Summer good and happy Christmas memories.

No comments: