Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Weekend Five

Grabbed from Alpha.

1. What do you like most: Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays (and why)?
Sundays - less work! more eat, eat, and eat

2. What was the best weekend of your life?
Can't remember but must be weekends on a vacation.

3. What weekend of the year is your favorite?
Last weekend of May or first weekend of June - that's around the time we are preparing for our annual vacation with my family.

4. Do you have any weekend routines?
Sunday - attend the morning mass after having breakfast with my family, early lunch with my clan, late lunch with my inlaws, dinner with my inlaws. That's like 4 meals in a day.

5. Describe your ideal Saturday night.
Blogging, blog hopping, checking for opps, and checking my mails

Go ahead and grab it just like how I did it.

No comments: