Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Schedule

I can almost feel Christmas.

Dec. 23 - host a wedding.
- wait for Jenny who will be arriving from Canada.
- go to SM San Fernando for our last-minute shopping. We're not done yet with our list.

Dec. 24 - hear the dawn mass here at Bulacan.
- head for Manila after breakfast.
- pick-up our order asado for our Christmas dinner.
- pack our stuff for our trip
- sort the Christmas gifts to be given away.
- dinner with my family, gift giving.
- hear Christmas mass with my family.
- go to my in-laws for the midnight Christmas dinner, gift giving.

Dec. 25 - go to Bulacan for breakfast with my Daddy's clan, gift giving.
- drop by Lola (Mommy's side).
- lunch at Paranaque with my Omar's clan.
- finalize packing for our trip.

Dec. 26 - have to be at the airport by 3am.

I think I'll be needing lots of Red Bull. Whew!

1 comment:

jenny said...

wow! ok, lam ko na itenerary ko, sorta. baket possessive ka, "my omar", hehe may nang aagaw ba? am at hk airport now, havin scallop noodles while surfing with free wifi, how cool is that! il be in pinas in a couple of hours! yey, cant wait to see fifi. tiring sched? nothing beats mine! toronto, then LA, then Vegas, then San Diego, then toronto, then manila, then hk, then manila, then toronto again, all in less than a month! but hey am not complaining =) see you soon! post mo pics ko dito ah