Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Tita Zeny!

Immaculate Concepcion, a holy day of obligation.

We attended the 7am mass, surprisingly saw Ate Elvie and her family, expecting them to be at Baguio at the very moment. Only to find out that we're too late for the mass and early for the next mass.

While having breakfast, Kuya Ed called us and invited us to have breakfast at their rest house, which is just next to our place, for it's the birthday of Tita Zeny.We came to greet Tita Zeny. I brought Summer with me. Summer ate leche flan, then played with Crystal, my balikbayan niece from my cousin from California.
Kuya then followed. They drank. I left. I came back. Kuya went home with me.Family too big, too many birthday celebrants, too much to eat!

1 comment:

jenny said...

pumuti si summer dito ah! baket kaya!