Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Under Maestro

The Reantasos danced for Ojay and Yang on their wedding day.

The Reantaso brothers sang for me and Omar on our wedding day.

The Reantasos sang for Odie and Carla on their wedding day, this time with the inlaws! Yes, with the inlaws! Including me! Now I am allowed to post this since it was done already.

I never sang. At school, during competition, I would be assigned at the props just so I would not be included in the singing. With my own family, even if we were miles away from home and no one would recognize me, they would not hear me sing.

But I have to be a good daughter in-law and obliged.

We rehearsed for our song number for 2nights - 1 at our house and 1 at their house. Keat, Omar's very talented cousin, our maestro, taught us.The Reantasos were so supportive. They know that I don't sing. They did not make fun of me. They boosted me up. Thanks! But I'd rather keep my talent hidden hehe.

No comments: