Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Booboos

The night before, I deleted all the photos in my memory card so I would have enough space for our HongKong trip.

And guess what? I left the memory card in my laptop and found out about it at the airport.

Therefore, no photos for me on our first 2 days. Still, we have enough cameras to use - Mommy's, Kuya's and Jenny's.

Since I'm 1month pregnant and will be growing big soon, no shopping for me. Good thing that almost all items on sale were Winter clothes so it doesn't feel really bad at all. Still, I took the rides even if expectant mothers were not allowed to take the ride, as long as Summer will be allowed to take the ride. Summer was my gauge.

It was tiring. Summer had fun. That matters most.

2 comments:

Jen said...

hi jade, happy new year! congrats on your pregnancy -- great new year gift :). take care.

Jade said...

thanks jen! happy new year!