Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4 Things Tag

Tagged by melisse, thanks!

Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
Summer's school, Omar's shop, my work place at Bulacan, and market places - Farmer's Market, Nepa Q Mart, Oriental Market at Balintawak and Makro - hala lampas na sa 4.

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
My egroup - N@w, P2C, Reantaso family, and Santiago family

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
KFC, Pho Hoa, lately Dairy Queen, and Mister Kabab - yun kasi ang katabi ng shop ni Omar hehe

(D) Four places you’d rather be?
Canada - to be with Jenny, California - to be with Ate and her family, On a cruise - dream ko makasama sa cruise sila Kuya and Omar, Thailand - I would love to bring Omar here kasi for sure magugustuhan nya ang food, spicy!!!

(E) Four people I think will respond:
kathy, mari, jane and jesse

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
Grey's Anatomy, Desperate housewives - pero bihira ko mahuli sa cable, bihira ako makasingit sa TV
Dyesebel - ito sinusubaybayan
News - para updated

1 comment:

Jesse Pega said...

Hi sis! Thanks for the tag im done with this already :)

anyway, got something for you here http://www.jessepega.com/2008/07/domino-tag-once-more.html