Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Creative mind.

I brought Summer with me to the office on a Saturday.

She loves staying at the office kasi nakakapag-paint sya with her water color. I even post them at my divider, it's like her Wall of Paint hehehe.

Summer loves playing with office stuff too. One of these is the container with magnetic top filled with paper clips and some coins. She used to sort them according to colors. But now, she did something different. Look! According to her, it's a carrot daw - with the paper clips forming the carrot and the coins forming the leaf.

At least di lang physically malikot, pati isip malikot hehehe, STAGE MOM na naman ako! Proud na proud to the tiniest thing.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Wow. She's so creative! She's growing up an artist! I'm so proud of her! Tell her, ok?