Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Kaka-tense.

Lately, before going to Bulacan on Fridays, I try to prepare our bedroom for Winter while waiting for Summer to finish school. Though an hour will never be enough, but at least it's a start.

I received a call from Playschool asking us to fetch Summer earlier than their dismissal time kasi mataas daw lagnat. I was surprised for she was her usual active self this morning. She was even dancing and singing while eating her breakfast. She even had better appetite this morning than the previous days. Kaya siguro nilagnat hehehe. Good thing I was almost ready to leave the house and was just waiting for her dismissal time.

Pero kahit na, kaka-tense pa rin. We packed her meds, thermometer, bimpo, ice, and even pajamas for she was only wearing a mini skirt this morning.

Sabi ng ate sa school, bigla na lang daw nilagnat si Summer at 40 daw ang temp. So when we got to the car, I took her temp and it was 38.7, wiped her with bimpo damped with ice cold water, and gave her medicines.

Come lunch time, she happily ate egg and rice and chicharap from Chowking. Wala na din lagnat nya.I got a text from Playschool asking how Summer was. According to them, around 6 classmates of Summer complained of tummy ache and had fever and was even vomiting. They had a birthday party at school yesterday and was served with Jollibee food. Di naman nagsusuka si Summer. With tummy ache, she often say she's hungry - meaning she's really hungry, or busog, or wants to do number 2. Kaya di ko din alam kung ouwie nga tummy nya.

This afternoon, nilagnat na naman sya. I gave her medicines again. I asked her san ouwie, foot daw nya kasi may sugat hehehe. I asked her kung ouwie tummy nya, oo daw. I asked her if she wants to eat rice, oo daw. Haay salamat! Gutom lang naman pala. Buti na lang din medyo di malakas kumain anak ko at halos di kinain ang Jollibee party food. She just ate the cake. Pero under observation ko muna sya.

So far, she's still her usual self - malikot, maingay, at mahilig kumanta. I hope nothing to worry.

No comments: