Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Educational bonding moments

My sisters used to enroll their kids to Kumon. I wanted to bring Summer there too sana kaya lang it's too tedious for me to send her to a Kumon school, plus the tuition fee is like another school year's tuition na rin.

Until I read from one of my yahoogroup that Kumon Workbooks are now available at the bookstores. Ang galing! I don't have to get a driver na just to bring Summer to Kumon Centers and pay for their monthly fees.

Yesterday, while at Trinoma buying some stuff for Winter, I dropped by National Bookstore. Unfortunately, they don't have Kumon available for ages 2-3. They checked other branches and reserved books for me at Congressional Branch.

After having lunch at Karcraft for Kuya's birthday, we dropped by the Congressional branch to get my reserved copies. They reserved 6 books for me but I got 4 muna.
Summer was so happy answering the exercises, calling me Teacher Mama. She would even dance after every page. I opened 2 books first and finished 4 activities in one sitting. After dinner, she wanted to do some more so I let her finish 2 more activities and just told her to do more tomorrow instead and happily obliged.At least, di lang TV ang bonding moments namin, may Kumon bonding moments na kami na educational pa.

1 comment:

mm said...

wow this is great i will check it at national bookstore btw tnx for adding me already added you also =)