Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day Off

Finally, a day off!

I was able to stay at home the whole day today.

I packed our hospital bags - pero feeling ko may kulang pa rin sa pinack ko.
I fixed Winter's things in the drawer - share na lang sila ni Ate Summer nya.
I fixed my things - way over due na sa sobrang gulo hehehe

I was able to spend time with Summer! She was so happy to see me when she got home from school. We had our Teacher Mama time (doing her Kumon workbooks), fed her lunch, and she slept for 3hours after lunch! (ginising ko pa yon at baka mahirapan ako patulugin sa gabi, which is mahirap nga!), fed her dinner, and more play time together.

Syempre work pa rin, have to start doing the payroll for Thursday.

Nakakapagod din maghapon sa bahay, nakaka-inip buti na lang may Summer.

No comments: