Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby and me.

Tagged by Jing.

:::::BEGIN COPY:::::

Rules:
1. Start Copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy.”
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I’ll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

Master List:
1. Juliana’s Site
2. Moms…..check nyo
3.PinayWAHM
4. Surviving deployment
5. Live Love Life
6. HotMomma
7. a {GIRL} for all status
8. BaReFooTeD Me
9. Uncomplicated
10. FunFierceFabulous
11. Hailey's Domain
12. Hailey's Beats and Bits
13. On A Wonderful Day Like Today
14. House Everything
15. Shopaholic Ties The Knot
16. Our Family Adventure!
17. My Life In Manggachupoy Street
18. The Adventures of Dong and Jing
19. Everyday Jade

Here's my share of picture:Photo taken on her months old, my bad I cannot trace the date the photo was taken using my mobile phone.

Feel free to snag if you weren't tagged yet.

No comments: