Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A discovery.

My Summer is such a picky eater. Mas gusto nya maglaro kesa kumain.

Among her favorites are egg, daing na fish, tocino, and meatloaf. Di din sya mahilig sa fruits kahit nung baby pa sya, panay fresh fruit juice naman pinapainom ko sa kanya.

But I discovered a trick I can use on her to get her to eat fruits. I sliced the banana, squeezed chilled all-purpose cream over it, and topped it with chocolate syrup. She loved it! She likes the cream.I hope it works with other fruits as well.

2 comments:

jenny said...

papauwian ko yan ng nutella! for her bananas. and try that cream and chocolate too on mangoes.

Jade said...

ninang jenny, baka samahan mo pa ng truffles at kung ano anong chocolates =)