Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer's Weekend.

Summer was so busy over the weekend.

We started her Kumon workbooks on Friday night and she was so excited with it, calling me Teacher Mama.

Saturday, I brought her with me to the office, where she had time painting, and to the reception of the baptismal I forgot to attend.Then, when we just arrived at home from the reception, came my in-laws with her cousins. The house was a mess. I wonder how playschools manage to fix their place even with lots of kids around when I only have 3 kids with me and our house looked like a tornado just passed through it.My in-laws stayed with us until the following day, in celebration of Kuya Olejoe's birthday. Summer was so happy spending her weekend with her cousins.

No comments: